Quality Control includes three Labs: chemical-physical controls, microbiological and packaging materials analysis.
While using equipments at high technology level, quality control avails itself of qualified and expert professionals, who can guarantee the best chemical-physical controls aligned with the current European Guidelines.
- Chemical and physical controls (HPLC – GC – Titration – IR – PSD – Dissolution – CCIT.. )
- Microbiological controls ( Microbiological count – LAL – Sterility)
- Packaging materials controls
- Stability Studies
- Micro and chemical analitical methods validation and transfer
Research and Development
Our R&D Team, with a strong technical expertise, is actively involved in several activities such as:
- Analytical method development (HPLC, GC, CCIT, PSD and others)
- Forced degradation studies
- Drug product physical/chemical characterizations
- Lab scale/Technical preparations
- QbD approach
- Stability studies
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control units are composed by a great team of technicians with experience in the field of international guidelines for the safety and reliability of the drug.